Herein checkout how to Root Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat XXUENB7 firmware – How To
Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 has been updated to Android 4.4.4 Kitkat firmware recently. This update was rolled out by the Samsung via OTA (Over-The-Air). Many users after their device with this update might have lost Root access on their device, to again restore the Root Access on their device they have to Root it again. So, for you here is the guide on How to Root Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005. If you are rooting your device for the first time and is eager to Know what rooting in Android is then go here and checkout what are the advantages and disadvantages of Rooting.
Before proceeding to Root Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat firmware, we have to follow some of the pre requisites to prepare Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 for the Rooting Process and also to avoid it from bricking.
- Make sure your device model is Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005. Check under Settings > About.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location, though rooting won’t erase any of the data on your device; it is safe to have a backup.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from shutting down in between the Rooting process, as it may result in bricking of your device.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device. Check in Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Download and Install USB Drivers for your device on PC from here.
- Backup your mobile EFS data from here.
- Install CWM / TWRP Recovery on your device from here.
Once you have followed the above requisites, you are ready to go and Root Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 by following the below procedure.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat firmware:
- Download the Rooting Package for Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 from here to your PC.
- Download Odin Software from here to your device and run as administrator.
- Power off Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005.
- Enter into Download Mode. To do so press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power buttons at the same time until you see warning screen. Now press Volume Up to enter into Download mode.
- Once you are in Download Mode, connect your device to PC using original USB cable.
- Now you will see that the ID:COM box in Odin turns Blue and an “Added” message will appear in Odin.
- Now tap on PDA or AP and select the Rooting Package which you have downloaded.
- Now make sure only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time are checked in Odin and remaining all are unchecked.
- Once you are done with all the preparations, click on Start, it will flash the Rooting Package on your device.
- Once done you will see success message in Odin and your device will reboot automatically.
- Once it boots up look for SuperSU app in app drawer.
- If you want to confirm whether your device is successfully rooted or not then you can make use of Root Checker App.
That’s all now you have successfully Root Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat XXUENB7 firmware. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while trying to Root Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005.