Here in checkout How to Root Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat XXUFNF4 firmware – How To
Samsung has earlier rolled out the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update for Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005. If you haven’t updated your device to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware then go here and update it manually. Once you have updated your device you might have lost the Root access on your device as it is official firmware, it may un-root your device. If happened so then you can follow this guide and recovery Root access on Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005. So here we are going to Root Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005.
Before we proceed to Root Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat XXUFNF4 firmware, let’s have a quick look at some of the pre requisites to follow to prepare Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 for the rooting process and also to avoid it from bricking.
- Make sure your device is Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005. Check in Settings > About.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it form turning off in between the rooting process, if happened so then it might brick your Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device. Check in Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Download and install USB Drivers suitable for your device on PC from here.
- Backup your mobile EFS data from here.
Assuming that you are done with all the above listed requisites, let’s now proceed further to Root Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat XXUFNF4 firmware.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware:
- Download the Odin software from here to your PC.
- Download and extract the Rooting Package from here to your PC.
- Once downloaded, open Odin in PC as administrator.
- Power off Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005.
- Enter into Download Mode. To do so press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power button simultaneously until you see some warning text on screen. Now either press Power buttons or Volume button as shown in warning text to enter into Download Mode.
- Once you are in download mode connect your device to PC using OEM Data cable.
- Now in Odin ID:COM box will turn blue and displays port number and also an “Added” message will appear in Odin.
- Now click on PDA or AP in Odin and choose “CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005.tar.md5” which you got after extracting the Rooting Package.
- Make sure only Auto Reboot and F.Reset time are checked in Odin and remaining all are unchecked.
- Now click on Start, this will flash the Rooting Package on your Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005.
- Once done your device will reboot automatically.
- Once it boots up check for SuperSU app in app drawer. You can also confirm whether your device is successfully rooted or not using Root Checker App.
That’s all now you have successfully Root Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat XXUFNF4 firmware. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while trying to Root Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005.