Lenovo S860 was announced at MWC this year and the Smartphone features a 5.3-inch HD capacitive touch screen display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core processor coupled with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out of the box. So if you are looking to root Lenovo S860, so that you can have all the extra features that rooted device provides, then follow the below guide and successfully root Lenovo S860.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location, so that we can restore the data, if we encounter data loss.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from shutting down in between the rooting process. If the device turns off in between the rooting process it may brick your device and leave it useless.
- Download and install USB Drivers.
Once you are all set with the above listed requisites, you can proceed further to Root Lenovo S860.
Disclaimer: Rooting of Lenovo S860 voids your company warranty. We should not held responsible for any damage occurs to your device during or after the process.
How to Root Lenovo S860:
1. Download the VRoot application from here to your PC.
2. Open the VRoot application on PC as administrator.
3. Connect Lenovo S860 to your PC using OEM Data cable.
4. Wait for your device to be detected in VRoot application.
5. Once detected click on Root button. This will begin the Rooting process.
6. Once the rooting process is done you will be prompted by the program.
7. Now the device will reboot automatically.
8. Once the device boots up, look for SuperSU app in the app drawer.
If you want to confirm whether your device is successfully rooted or not then make use of Root Checker App.