Xolo has launched stable KitKat 4.4 update to the Xolo Q700S Smartphone. The beta version of Q700S was been released in the month of June and said that the stable version will be soon available after the beta testing is completed. Now for all the Xolo Q700S the staple version of Android 4.4 KitKat is available. In addition to this, the company already rolled out Android KitKat update eto Smartphone’s namely- Xolo Q1010i and Xolo Q1010.
As we know each update will bring certain changes in the device, this KitKat update also brings changes like restyled status and navigation bars, color emoji, printing support, a new camera UI, immersive mode, lock screen art, easy home screen switching, new email app, new phone dialer with ability to look up contacts directly from the dial pad, under the hood improvements and more.
As the update is over-the-air (OTA), you can simply update the device by going to system update or else you can download the update manually from the Xolo support site and apply the same to your device. If you update the device via OTA, it’s advisable to use high speed data or WiFi for any errors. If you have updated your device, lets us know what’s new features have been added to the device by leaving a comment.
Xolo Q700S Key Specifications:
- 4.5-inch FWVGA On-cell IPS Display
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.3 GHz ARM A7 Quad Core Processor and 1 GB RAM
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 8-megapixels rear camera with Dual LED Flash
- 0.3-megapixels front facing camera
- Dimensions: 64.6 x 136 x 8.9mm
- 4GB internal storage, extendable up to 32GB with microSD card
- 1 GB RAM
- 1800 mAh battery
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi, micro USB, Bluetooth