Xolo after launching Play 8X-1200 Octa Core Smartphone in India, it again unveiled another Octa Core device at price of Rs. 14,999. Along with Play 8X-1200, it also launched Q700s Plus Smartphone with 4.5-inch display and Quad Core CPU for Rs. 8,499. To survive in the present competition of Smartphone’s, Xolo has really come up with many Android devices in the past few months. Check below the detailed specs and features of the Xolo Play 8X-1100 Android Smartphone.
The Xolo Play 8X-1100 comes with 5-inch display with Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and has screen resolutions of 1280 x 720 pixels. It is powered with 1.7GHz MediaTek MT6592 Octa-Core processor coupled with 2GB RAM. There is 2100 mAh battery on the back with decent talktime and standby time.
The other features of Xolo Play 8X-1100 includes dual SIM support, runs on Android 4.4 KitKat, 13 MP primary camera, 5 MP secondary camera and has inbuilt storage of 16GB (expandable upto 32 GB with microSD). The connectivity of the Smartphone includes Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth and Micro-USB.
Xolo Play 8X-1100 Specifications:
- 5-inch display with Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1280 x 720 pixels screen resolutions
- 1.7GHz MediaTek MT6592 octa-core CPU
- Android v4.4 KitKat
- 2GB RAM
- Dual SIM Support (GSM + GSM)
- 16GB expandable ROM
- Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 13-megapixel rear Sony Exmor RS camera
- 5-megapixel front BSI camera
- Dual speakers with DTS Surround sound, Dedicated Audio DAC (Wolfson)
- 2100mAh battery
- Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Micro-USB
Price and Availability:
The Xolo Play 8X-1100 Android Smartphone is priced at Rs. 14,999. There are no details available regarding the price of the device.