WhatsApp is the best Android messaging app and most of them like it because of its best features. But the app has restriction regarding maximum upload size for the media files, customizing features, etc. So to remove these restrictions, here we brought an unofficial Android App called WhatsApp Plus. This app brings really interesting features like hiding the last seen, hiding the status, sending maximum media files at a time, customization, etc.
Many Nokia X series users have complained that WhatsApp is not compatible with their devices, but the WhatsApp Plus has solved this issue. This app can be easily downloaded and installed on all your android devices. Check the below download and install guide, to update the WhatsApp Plus to latest version.
- New MOD 1.2.27s to resize emojticons size
- Other improvements and bug fixes
Procedure to install WhatsApp Plus 6.12D on your Android Smartphone:
- Backup your previous WhatsApp Plus chat history by pressing HERE.
- Uninstall the previous version of WhatsApp Plus or if any official WhatsApp application installed on your device.
- Make sure to marked installation of files from Unknown sources. To do so, go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources or Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources.
- Download the latest version, WhatsApp 6.10D from here on to your device.
- If downloaded in PC transfer the same to the device SD card with the help of Standard USB Cable.
- Once done with download or transfer, open the default File manager on your device or download the ES File Explorer and navigate to the copied WhatsApp Plus 6.12D and install it.
- Once installed, open it from the app drawer and register.
That’s it you have successfully installed the latest version WhatsApp Plus 6.12D on your Android Smartphone. If you have any queries (or) problems while installing the application, let us known in the comment section.
For more WhatsApp stuff visit our WhatsApp Section.