Vivo Xplay 3S is a 5.7-inch 2K HD display Smartphone. Check Vivo Xplay 3S specs, features, pricing, reviews and details.
Vivo launches Xplay 3S worlds first Smartphone with 2K HD or Quad HD (QHD) display in Beijing. The Vivo Xplay 3S comes with resolutions of 2560 × 1440 pixels with the screen size of 5.7-inch and has 490 PPI pixel density. Apart from display and internal powering the Xplay 3S comes of just 4.8mm of its thinnest point which the best reason to boast apart.
The Vivo Xplay 3S comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor which clocks at 2.5 GHz and GPU includes Adreno 330. The features of Vivo Xplay 3S includes 3 GB RAM, 13 MP rear camera with 1080p video recording and also has fingerprint sensor on the back of the device. The device has battery support of 3200 mAh and has LTE connectivity.
Vivo Xplay 3S Specifications:
- Display: 5.7-inch capacitive touch screen with 2K HD or Quad HD (QHD) display,
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor processor,
- Rear Camera: 13-megapixels with auto focus, digital zoom, dual LED flash,
- Video Recording: 1080p HD
- Storage: 32 GB internal storage,
- Battery Details: 3200 mAh Li-ion battery,
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, USB port, 3.5mm audio jack, LTE,
- RAM: 3 GB,
- Release Date: Late December 2013.
- Thickness: 4.5 mm
Price and Availability:
Price of Vivo Xplay 3S Smartphone: Will Update Soon