Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 getting Android 4.3 Update – Details.
Verizon is now rolling out Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update for Verizon Galaxy S3 (SCH-I535). This update gives the device to support for Galaxy Gear and includes many other features and improvements like faster performance, KNOX functionality, improved camera firmware and modes, upgraded interface, news Samsung Keyboard, screen modes, Samsung apps, new lock screens and many more.Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3
So in this festive month the Verizon has given all the Verizon Galaxy S3 users a beautiful update of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. So all the users of the Verizon Galaxy S3 get ready to taste the new Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update for this Christmas Eve.
The update includes following features and improvements:
- GALAXY GEAR Support.
- TRIM Support ( which makes the device much faster).
- Core UI elements updated to the ones on the Galaxy S4 (Galaxy S4′s theme all over).
- New Samsung Keyboard.
- GPU drivers have been updated.
- New Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message.
- New Screen modes (From Galaxy S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo.
- KNOX included.
- Driving mode.
- Actionable notifications.
- Move-to-SD-card feature.
- New Camera mode : Sound and Shot.
- New Additions in Notification Centre.
- Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface – Exactly like the Galaxy S4).
- Implementation of Voice controls (Let’s you control your phone using voice commands – Galaxy S4 feature).
- New Samsung Apps: Calculator, Clock, Contacts, Gallery, Music.
- Full screen Samsung apps.
- New S-Voice (from Galaxy S4).
The update with Build Number JJSS15J.I535VRUCML1 is already rolling out to devices out there and will finish rollout in the next few days. If you are eager to try this new update then check it manually by going to Settings > About Phone > Software update menu.
So you got your Verizon Galaxy S3 Updated to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean then share your views about the update in the comment section.