How to use two WhatsApp accounts on same Android Smartphone- Best WhatsApp Tricks and Tips
Are you looking for tips and tricks to use two WhatsApp accounts on your Android device then you are at right place, proceed and read the below guide to use two WhatsApp accounts on your Android Smartphone or Tablet. All this is made possible by an Android app called 2lines for Wassapp and it currently bears v1.2.3 as the version and is very handy and simple to use. This application is developed by Chorra Soft and is 3.5 MB in size and is compatible with the device’s running on Android 2.2 and up.
Before we proceed to use two WhatsApp accounts on same device, we must follow some set of instruction to prepare your Android device.
- Make sure your device is rooted. If not check our site or search in Root Section of our site for the procedure to root your device.
- Make sure unknown sources option is enabled on your device. Check in Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources or Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- Should have two WhatsApp accounts, to test it out.
Once you are done with all the above listed steps you can proceed to procedure where we will show you how to use two WhatsApp accounts on same device.
How to use two WhatsApp accounts on same device:
- Download the 2line for Wassapp app from the below links:
- Transfer the downloaded apk to your Android device.
- Open the default File Manager or install ES File Explorer and open it.
- Navigate to 2lines for Wassapp.apk and install it.
- Open it from the app drawer.
- Set it up and enjoy two WhatsApp accounts on same device.