Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 T520 has received the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware and the update is rolled out via OTA. If you haven’t updated Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 T520 to Android 4.4.2 firmware, then follow this guide and manually update Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 T520 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat XXUANG1 firmware.
- Model: SM-T520
- Model name: GALAXY Tab Pro 10.1 Wi-Fi
- Country: Australia
- Version: Android 4.4.2
- Change list: 2148308
- Build date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 03:34:46 +0000
- Product Code: XSA
- PDA: T520XXUANG1
- CSC: T520XSAANG1
- MODEM: T520XXUANG1
- The battery percentage in your Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 Android phone should be more than 60%.
- Make sure USB debugging option is enabled. If not enable by heading to path Settings > About > Developer Options.
- Download Samsung Galaxy S4 USB Drivers
- Don’t forget to take backup of your entire device data (SMS, Contacts, app data, call log, video, images, etc.)
How to update Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 T520 to Android 4.4.2 XXUANG1 firmware:
Step 1: Download the Android 4.4.2 Firmware update and Odin package to your computer from the below download section.
Step 2: Once downloaded, you need to extract the same and open Odin in your computer. Once connected, the ID: COM section in Odin will turn Yellow / Green depending upon the Odin version. If you don’t see ID: COM section turn some other color, then you need to install the drivers.
Step 3: Now turn off your device and enter into download mode by pressing and holding Home + Power + Volume down buttons together
Step 4: Now take standard USB cable and connect the Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 to the computer. Then click on “PDA” to select the tar file which you got after extracting the firmware package.
Step 5: After selecting the tar file, just tap on “Start” option to begin the firmware update process.
Step 6: This process takes 3-4 minutes to complete and then the device will reboot.
Step 7: After successful reboot, check the Android version of the smartphone from Settings > About Phone.