Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 has received the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update and the update is rolled out via OTA with XXUDNF2 as build number. We have brought this tutorial to help you out in updating Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat manually, if you are facing updating Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 via OTA.
Android 4.4.2 XXUDNF2 Firmware Details:
- Model: GT-N8000
- Model name: GALAXY Note 10.1
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Version: Android 4.4.2
- Changelist: 1836913
- Build date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 12:28:10 +0000
- Product Code: XSG
- PDA: N8000XXUDNF2
- CSC: N8000OJVDNF3
- MODEM: N8000XXUDNF1
- Make sure your device is Galaxy Note 10.1 with model no N8000.
- Download and install USB Drivers suitable for your device on PC from here.
- Make sure all the Samsung PC Suits like Kies are killed on your PC, while using Odin.
Procedure to update Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat XXUDNF2 Firmware:
Step 1: Download firmware package from the below download section.
Step 2: Also download Odin and install.
Step 3: Switch OFF your tablet. Now go to Download Mode.
Step 4: Make sure device drivers are installed on your PC.
Step 5: Open ODIN on your computer. Connect Galaxy Note 10.1 to your computer while the tablet is in the Download Mode.
Step 6: If your tablet is connected successfully, one of the ID:COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number. This step might take some time.
Step 7: Now select the files that you have to flash/install on your tablet. These files are to be found from the extracted files in Step 1.
- Click on ‘AP’ and select file with ‘AP’ in its name.
- Click on ‘BL’ and select file with ‘BL’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on ‘CP’ and select file with ‘MODEM’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on ‘CSC’ and select file with CSC’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Step 8: In ODIN, check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options. As for the Re-Partition option, check it ONLY if you selected a .PIT file in the above step.
Step 9: Now click on the Start button in ODIN. Installation process will start and would take a few minutes to complete.
Step 10: After the installation is completed, your tablet will restart. After you see the home screen, unplug your tablet from the computer.