Xperia E3 and E3 Dual are the latest Android Smartphone launched by Sony in India for Rs. 11990 and Rs. 12990 respectively. Both the mobile phones were unveiled at the IFA 2014 event earlier this month. Smartphone of same priced tag dubbed as Moto G (2nd gen) unveiled at IFA 2014, Berlin. The Smartphone has 5-inch display and runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS out of the box.
Sony Xperia E3 sports a 4.5-inch capacitive touch screen display with 854 x 480 pixels screen resolutions. It is powered with 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8226) processor with Adreno 305 GPU and has 1GB RAM. There is 4GB of internal storage which can be further expandable up to 32GB with microSD card.
The Sony Xperia E3 has 5 MP of rear facing camera with LED Flash and 1080p video recording and also is accompanied with VGA front facing camera for video calling. The device has 8.5mm of thickness and weighs 144g. The wireless connectivity options available are 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and GPS / aGPS.
Sony Xperia E3 and E3 Dual Specifications:
- 4.5-inch capacitive touch screen display
- 854 x 480 pixels screen resolutions
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8226) processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal memory, up to 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (E3 dual)
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 5-megapixels rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 0.3-megapixels (VGA) front-facing camera
- 8.5 mm thick and weighs 144 g
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS / aGPS
- 2330 mAh battery with with Battery STAMINA Mode
Price and Availability:
The Sony Xperia E3 Dual comes in white, black and lime colors and is priced at Rs. 12,990. While the single SIM variant Xperia E3 comes in black and white colors and is priced at Rs. 11,990.