How to Root / Unroot CoolBox Quore V57 using Framaroot app – Guide.
Do you have CoolBox Quore and want to root it to get most out of your device like, installing unnecessary system apps, getting administrator privileges, over clocking the processor and many other then you can follow the steps listed in this post.If you don’t know about Rooting in Android then go here and get a clarity on what rooting is actually. After getting a brief clarity now you can continue to rooting.CoolBox QUORE V57
Before rooting you device you need to follow some of the Pre-Requisites listed below.
- Make a complete backup of your device like contacts, messages etc., In order to avoid any data loss.
- Make sure your Smartphone has at least 75% of battery. This is to avoid bricking of your Smartphone, as the battery of your Smartphone dies in between rooting this can damage your phone.
- Now in your Smartphone settings make sure USB Debugging is checked in Developer settings.
After following the above Pre-Requisites you can follow the below steps to root your device.
Disclaimer: We should not be held responsible / liable in any manner for any damage occurred to your Device for not following the instructions properly.
Procedure to Root CoolBox Quore V57:
- Download the Framaroot app from here and copy it in your Sd card. Now install the app in your device.
- Open the Framaroot app and choose install SuperSU from the list.
- Now you can see the button named Boromir, tap on it and wait until you see the message saying Success.
- Reboot your phone and you will see SuperSU app listed in Applications Menu.
- Confirm your device is successfully rooted or not using an app called Root checker, you can download from Play Store.
Now you have successfully rooted your CoolCox Quore V57.
Procedure to Unroot CoolBox Quore V57:
Just in case if you want to unroot your device then follow the below steps:
If you have any questions regarding the above procedures then please comment below.