Nokia X, Nokia X+ and Nokia XL are the first Android Smartphones from Nokia. These are the mid range device and runs on forked version of Android with Asha Fastlane interface. So if you own any of the device and want to root it, to avail most out of it, such as installing Google Play Store etc. then follow this guide and Root Nokia X, Nokia X+ and Nokia XL.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data to a safe location (SD card).
- Make sure USB Debugging in enabled on your device.
- Charge your device to at least 65% or more.
- Make sure Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device.
How to Root Nokia X, Nokia X+ and Nokia XL:
1. Download the Framaroot apk file from here.
2. Copy the downloaded app to your device’s SD card.
3. Navigate to the copied Framaroot app on your device using the Default File Manager or ES File Explorer and install the app.
4. Once installed open it from the app drawer.
5. Now select Install SuperSU from the list of options and under exploit method choose Gandalf.
6. Now wait for the app to root your device.
7. Once done it will show success message.
8. Reboot your device.
9. Once the device boots up, look for SuperSU app in the app drawer.