As we already posted a method on how to root Lenovo S930 using Vroot, if you are facing problems using that method then you can use this method to root Lenovo S930. If you haven’t checked our previous method then go here or if you want to check the specs of the Lenovo S930 then go here.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data on your device, to avoid any data loss while rooting, though rooting won’t erase any data – it is always good to be on the safe side.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from the Developer Options, by following appropriate steps.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid bricking of your device.
We should not be held liable or responsible for any damage occurred to your device, so proceed at your own risk!!!
Procedure to Root Lenovo S930:
- First of all download Framaroot app from here or XDA to your PC.
- Now connect your device to PC and copy the downloaded .apk file to your device’s SD card.
- Now disconnect your device from PC.
- Open File Manager on your device and navigate to copied apk file.
- Install the Framaroot.apk on your device.
- Once installed open the same from the app drawer.
- Now in the app interface choose Install SuperSU.
- In the exploit method choose Boromir, and follow the on screen instructions.
- Once done, reboot your device (If it doesn’t reboot automatically).
- After reboot check for SuperSu in the app drawer. You can also confirm the root access on your device using an application called Root Checker, download it from play store.