Lenovo A3500 is the mid-range Android tablet from Lenovo and it rocks a 7 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display with 800 x 1280 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.3 GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 processor couple with 1GB RAM and runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box and is upgradable to Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware. Here in this tutorial we will guide you on how to Root Lenovo A3500 with one click root method.
Before we proceed, we must follow some steps to prepare Lenovo A3500 for the rooting process and also to avoid mishaps during rooting process.
- Backup important data stored on your device to a safe location.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Charge your device to at least 65%, to avoid bricking of your device.
- Enable Unknown Sources option from Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
Once you are all set with all the above listed requisites, you can proceed to Root Lenovo A3500.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to Lenovo A3500. So understand the risk involved in Rooting Lenovo A3500 and proceed at your own risk.
Also Read : Root ZTE Blade L2 with One Click Root Method
How to Root Lenovo A3500:
1. Download and install the Framaroot app on your device.
2. Open the Framaroot app.
3. Under select action to execute after root choose “Install SuperSU” and under exploit method choose Barahir.
4. Now the rooting process starts and wait till it shows success message.
5. Reboot your device.
6. After reboot check for Root Permissions using Root Checker App.
Do let us know if you have queries while trying to Root Lenovo A3500.