Lenovo A3300 can now easily be rooted with the Framaroot application. Rooting has become more common these days as it gives access to root only apps and other benefits like installation of custom ROMs which can’t be enjoyed in non-rooted phones. In this guide we will show how to root Lenovo A3300 Android tablet with framaroot application with one click process. Note: Rooting your device will void the tablet warranty.
Lenovo A3300 includes specifications like 7-inch screen with 800 x 1280 pixel display, 3G connectivity, 1GB of RAM, 5-megapixels primary camera, 2-megapixels front facing camera for video calling, and a Quad-Core processor clocking at 1.3 GHz. Check the below quick pre requisites and we will directly take you to the procedure to root Lenovo A3300 android tablet.
Disclaimer: Gadgets Academy is not responsible for any damage occurred to your Lenovo A3300 device which is very unlikely if you follow the instructions carefully. Proceed the guide at your own risk.
Quick Pre Requisites:
- Lenovo A3300 Android tablet
- Framaroot application
- Basic knowledge to operate device
Procedure to Root Lenovo A3300 Android Tablet:
- Download the Framaroot application in your android device and install in your tablet. Click HERE to download.
- Now open the Framaroot app present in the apps drawer.
- Choose the option Install SuperSU which will execute after the rooting process.
- Then locate the Faramir option and tap on it. Now your device rooting process starts and wait for a while.
- You will see message as “Success…Superuser and su binary installed”
- Now you need to reboot your Lenovo A3300 android tablet.
- Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your device. You will find SuperSU app in the app drawer. You can also check the root access by downloading “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.
This is called One Click Root guide for Lenovo A3300 android tablet. Subscribe to our daily newsletter as we will be bringing Custom ROMs and other updates for Lenovo A3300 tablet.