Doogee Titans 2 DG700 is the mid-range and second rugged Android Smartphone released by Chinese Manufacturer Doogee back in October 2014. The device sports a 4.5 inch qHD display with 540 x 960 pixels resolution and is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core processor couple with 1GB RAM and 8GB Internal Storage with expandable option. The device also packs a 8MP rear camera and 5MP front facing camera and is powered by 4,000 mAh battery and runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat.
Here in this guide we will show you on how to Root Doogee Titans 2 DG700 Android Smartphone, so that you can experiment with your device and get most out of it. So without any further ado, let’s proceed to Root Doogee Titans 2 DG700.
- Backup all of your important data.
- Charge your device to at least 75%.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Make sure USB Drivers suitable for your device are installed on your PC.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to Doogee Titans 2 DG700. So understand the risk involved and proceed at your own risk.
How to Root Doogee Titans 2 DG700:
1. Download and install vroot program from here on your PC.
2. Connect Doogee Titans 2 DG700 to PC using OEM USB Cable.
3. Open vroot program.
4. Wait for your device to be detected by the application. If it is not detected then make sure you have installed correct USB drivers for your deivce.
5. Once detected Click on ROOT button (Green button).
6. Now the rooting process will start and will Root Doogee Titans 2 DG700.
7. Once done you will see success message or Tick Mark and your device will reboot automatically.