The Maxx MSD7 Smarty AXD21 is the new Android Smartphone launched by Maxx for Rs. 4,020. The device is the company’s first Android Smartphone running on Android 4.4 KitKat Operating System. The device will be only available on Snapdeal and comes in White, Black and Red colour variants. Check the below detailed specs and features of Maxx MSD7 Smarty AXD21 android Smartphone.
Sporting a 4-inch display, the Maxx MSD7 Smarty AXD21 Smartphone runs with Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. The phone is powered with 1 GHz Dual Core MediaTek MT6572M processor and is coupled with 512 MB of RAM. The MSD7 Smarty AXD21 has inbuilt storage of 4GB which can be further expandable up to 32GB with microSD card. The rear camera of the device comes with 3.2 MP with LED Flash and there is also VGA front facing camera for video calling. The connectivity options included in the device are 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, aGPS + GLONASS and USB Port. There is 1450 mAh battery on the back to power the device.
Maxx MSD7 Smarty AXD21 Specifications:
- 4-inch display with 800 x 480 pixels screen resolutions
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 1 GHz Dual Core MediaTek MT6572M processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 4GB of internal storage, expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card
- 3.2-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3 MP (VGA) secondary camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, aGPS + GLONASS, USB Port,
- 1450 mAh battery
- Dimensions- 125.3 x 63.83 x 10.1 mm and weighs 109.3 grams
Price and Availability:
The Maxx MSD7 Smarty AXD21 comes in White, Black and Yellow colors options and will be exclusively available on Snapdeal with price tag of Rs. 4,020.