Maxx launches AX505 DUO 5-inch Android Jelly Bean phone. Check Maxx AX505 DUO specs, features, pricing, reviews, availability and details.
Maxx is well responding to the present competitions of Android Smartphone and has launched AX505 DUO a 5-inch capacitive touchscreen Android phone. Maxx AX505 DUO is launched along with Maxx AX51 MSD7 which is placed at the same category of pricing and features.
Maxx AX505 DUO comes with 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with Multi-touch support and has resolutions of 480 × 854 pixels. The Smartphone runs with Software Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS and powered with Dual-Core processor clocking at a speed of 1.2GHz and has RAM of 512 MB.
When the cameras are considered the primary camera comes with 3-megapixels and secondary camera comes with 0.3-megapixels with video recording facility. The internal storage of the device is same like Maxx AX51 MSD7 phone i.e, 4 GB internal and external storage expandable upto 32 GB with microSD card.
The connectivity of Maxx AX505 DUO includes Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPRS, Bluetooth v2.0, Wi-Fi hotspot and USB port. The Smartphone has battery support of 1700mAh which gives talktime up to 5 hours and standby up to 200 hours.
Maxx AX505 DUO Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with resolution of 480 × 854 pixels,
- Processor: 1.2GHz dual core processor,
- Software: Android v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS,
- Camera: 3-megapixels rear and 0.3-megapixels front facing camera,
- Storage: 4 GB internal and external expandable with microSD,
- Battery: 1700mAh, Talktime upto 5 hrs and standby upto 200 hours,
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPRS, Bluetooth v2.0, Wi-Fi hotspot, USB port,
- RAM: 512 MB
Price and Availability:
The price of Maxx AX505 DUO is RS. 9,999