Samsung has rolled out the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware for Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 with XXUGNH7 Build Number and the update is rolled out via OTA, so you will be notified when the update reaches your device if you have working internet connection on your device. If at all you are facing trouble updating your device to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat XXUGNH7 firmware, then you can follow the below procedure and manually update Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware.
How to update Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat XXUGNH7 Firmware:
2. Extract the zip file and open Odin.
3. Turn off your smartphone.
4. Start your device in Download Mode by pressing Home + Power + Volume down button simultaneously.
5. Once in Download mode connect your phone to your Computer using original USB cable and wait till the ID:COM section turn blue/yellow in the Odin.
6. Now select the files that you have downloaded.
- Click on ‘PDA’ and select file named ‘CODE’
- Click on ‘Phone’ and select file named ‘MODEM’(Ignore if not such file found)
- Click on ‘CSC’ and select file named CSC’(Ignore if not found)
- Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. (Ignore if not found)
7. Don’t forget to Enable Auto Reboot and F.Reset in Odin.Enable “Re-Partition” option only if you are using .PIT file.
9. Click on “AP” / “PDA” and select the firmware file.
10. Click on “Start” and wait till the process ends, it will take around 4-5 minutes to complete.
Now you have successfully installed Android 4.4.2 KitKat on your Samsung Galaxy S4.
If your smartphone enter into boot loop mode, then turn off the handset, remove the battery and then switch it on.