Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900 has received the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update and the update is rolled out via OTA with XXUENG3 as Build Number. So if you are facing any issue updating Galaxy Note 3 N900 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat via OTA, then follow the following tutorial.
Android 4.4.2 XXUENG3 Firmware Details:
- Model: SM-N900
- Model name: GALAXY Note 3
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Version: Android 4.4.2
- Changelist: 1955999
- Build date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:12:23 +0000
- Product Code: XSG
- PDA: N900XXUENG3
- CSC: N900OJVENG2
- MODEM: N900XXUENG1
- Make sure your device is Galaxy Note 3 with model no N900.
- Download and install USB Drivers.
- Make sure all the Samsung PC Suits like Kies are stopped on your computer.
Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware
How to update Galaxy Note 3 N900 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat XXUENG3 Firmware:
1. Download Odin Software and KitKat firmware from the above download section to your PC.
2. Unzip Odin on your computer and install it.
3. Unzip firmware zip file in the same folder as Odin.
4. Switch off your Samsung device and boot it in Download mode: press and hold Volume Down, Power and Home buttons together.
5. Now you need to connect with computer. When connected successfully, you will get a message in Odin saying Added!!.
6. On your Odin, select files:
- Click on AP / PDA and select file with CODE in its name.
- Click on CP/Phone and select file with MODEM in its name – ignore if you didn’t get any such file.
- Click on CSC and select file with CSC in its name – ignore if you didn’t get any such file.
- Click on PIT and select the .pit file – ignore if you didn’t get any such file.
7. Make sure to check Auto Reboot and F.Rest Time. Check Re-Partition only if you selected the .pit file.
8. Click on Start to initiate the update process.
9. When Android 4.4.2 update installation is successfully completed, you will get a PASS message.
Reboot the device into system mode and start enjoying the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware.
In case of any queries, do leave a comment below.