LG has launched Gx2, company new Smartphone as the successor of Gx that was launched back in December 2013. Last month, LG launched G Vista smartphone for US operator Verizon and brought back the same as Gx2 for Korean operator LG U+. Yesterday LG unveiled its new 5.5-inch smartphone dubbed as G3 Stylus running on Android 4.4 and sporting a 13MP rear camera.
The LG Gx2 features a 5.7-inch HD IPS display with screen resolutions of 1280 x 720 pixels and is powered with Quad Core processor clocking at 1.2 GHz. The device has 9.1mm of thickness and weighs 165 grams.
The LG Gx2 runs with Android 4.4.2 KitKat out of the box and is coupled with 1.5 GB RAM. It has internal storage of 8GB which can be further expandable with micro SD card. The Smartphone comes with 8-megapixles rear camera with Laser AF, LED Flash and there is secondary camera of 1.3 MP for video calling feature. The Gx2 adds connectivity features like 4G LTE-A/3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth & GPS and is powered with 3200 mAh battery on the back.
LG Gx2 Specifications:
- 5.7-inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels screen resolutions
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) OS
- 1.5GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- 9.1mm thick; Weight: 165 grams
- 8-megapixles rear camera with Laser AF, LED Flash
- 1.3-megapixels front facing camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A/3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3200 mAh battery
Price and Availability:
The LG Gx2 comes in Titanium Black and White colors option and would be available from Korean operator LG U+ starting from August 28th. No details regarding the price of the device.