Check Lenovo Vibe Z2 specs, features, price and availability.
Lenovo Chinese Mobile Manufacturers have announced the Vibe Z2, company best Selfie Smartphone. Apart from first selfie-focussed smartphone, it also became first company 64-bit chipset powered device. The mobile has been launched with another Smartphone dubbed as Lenovo Vibe X2. The Vibe X2 is considered as world’s first layered smartphone with a gradient three-layer design including choice of four bold colours- red, gold, dark grey and white.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system with Vibe UI on top and is powered with 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with Adreno 306 GPU and 2GB RAM. Having an IPS display of 5.5-inch, it comes with screen resolutions of 1280 x 720 pixels.
The other features of the Lenovo Vibe Z2 includes dual SIM support, 8 MP front camera, 13 MP back camera with LED Flash, 32GB of inbuilt memory and 3000 mAh battery to power the Smartphone. On the connectivity front, it packs with 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and aGPS.
Lenovo Vibe Z2 Android Smartphone Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with 600nits brightness
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe UI
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB of internal memory
- Dual SIM support
- 8-megapixles front-facing camera
- 13-megapixles auto focus rear camera with dual LED Flash, Sony Exmor sensor
- 7.8mm thick and weighs 158 grams
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, aGPS
- 3000 mAh battery
Price and Availability:
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Android Smartphone comes in Gold, White and Titanium colors options and is priced at US$429 (Rs. 25,860 approx). The Smartphone will go on sale first in China and then to other countries of the World.