The Chinese company Lenovo has launched latest mid-range Android smartphone A859 along with S930 and S650. Lenovo A859 sports a 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with resolutions of 1280*720 pixels with 178 degree viewing angle. The device is powered with 1.3 GHz Quad-Core MediaTek 6582 processor with Mali 400 GPU and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS.
Lenovo A859 is packed with 8-megapixels primary camera with auto focus and LED flash and there is a front facing camera with 1.6-megapixels with video calling facility. The phone has dual SIM support, 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of internal storage and the external storage can be expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card.
The connectivity of the device includes Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G and there is a 3.5mm audio jack. The Lenovo A859 has 2250 mAh battery support and is available in white color.
Lenovo A859 Key Specifications:
- 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with resolutions of 1280*720 pixels,
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core MediaTek 6582 processor,
- Runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS,
- 8-megapixels primary camera,
- 1.6-megapixels secondary camera,
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8GB of internal storage and expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.
- 2250 mAh battery,
- connectivity includes Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS & 3G,
- Dual SIM support.
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio.
Price and Availability:
The price of Lenovo A859 will be around Rs 14,270 and would be showcased at the CES 2014 next week along with the S930 and Vibe Z.