Lenovo Mobiles has launched new Android 4.4 Smartphone in the A-series, the Lenovo A328. Mobile retailer Mahesh Telecom has claimed that the device is already available to purchase with priced tag of Rs. 7,299. However we are yet to hear an official announcement from the Lenovo Mobiles. So let’s check the specifications and features of Lenovo A328 Android Smartphone.
The Lenovo A328 sports a 4.5 inch TFT capacitive Touch screen Display with 480×854 pixels resolutions and is powered with 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor. It has 1GB of RAM and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS out of the box. There is 4GB of internal storage, which can be further expandable with microSD card.
The Lenovo A328 has 5MP rear camera with LED Flash and is accompanied with 2MP front facing camera. The dimensions of the device measures 132×68.5x11mm and has weight of 140 grams and adds connectivity features like Bluetooth, GPRS, WiFi, and USB. The Smartphone has 3G support and packs with 2000 mAh battery on the back.
Lenovo A328 Specifications:
- 4.5 inch TFT capacitive Touch screen Display
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat) OS
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- 5-megapixels Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 2-megapixels front facing camera
- Dimensions: 132×68.5x11mm and weight: 140 grams
- 3G Support
- 1 GB RAM
- 4 GB internal storage Memory
- Expandable Memory up to 32 GB by microSD card
- 2000 mAh battery
- Bluetooth, GPRS, WiFi, and USB Connectivity Options
Price and Release date:
The Lenovo A328 Android Smartphone is priced at Rs. 7,299 and comes in black and white colours. The Smartphone was available from September 2014 across the World.