Are you looking for Custom ROM for your LG Nexus 5 Android Smartphone, so that you can avail all the extra features that Stock ROM’s wont, then follow this guide and install SlimKat Android 4.4.2 Kitkat ROM on LG Nexus 5. This ROM is based on the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware and is Stable. It is bundled with so many interesting features like Real Dark Slim, Custom shortcuts – everywhere, System-wide keyboard controls, slim center, Camera features etc. So if you are interested in this ROM and want to install it on your LG Nexus 5 then proceed below.
- Make sure your device is LG Nexus 5.
- You need to backup all the important data to a safer location.
- Make sure USB Debugging on your device.
- You device should have root access and TWRP should be installed.
How to install SlimKat Android 4.4.2 Kitkat ROM on LG Nexus 5:
1. Connect your device with PC.
2. Copy and Paste the Above zip files to the root of your sdcard.
3. Disconnect the cable.
5. Turn Off your Device
6. Now go to Bootloader/Fastboot mode, Press and hold Power + Volume Up + Down Buttons till you see some text on-screen.
7. From Bootloader, choose Recovery
8. Tap on Wipe Button and Select Cache, System, Data.
9. Swipe the Confirmation Slider.
10. Go back to Main Menu and Tap Install Button.
11. Locate the Android 4.4.2 SlimKat ROM and Google Apps , Swipe the Slider To install it.
12. Once the Installation is Over, you will promoted to Reboot System Now
13. Select Reboot Now to Reboot the System.