Sony Xperia P sports from good specs and features and definitely it is one of the best affordable Android smartphone available in the market. If you wanted to make the device most of it, then here we have shared simple tutorial which guides you to flash CWM custom recovery.
CWM is the custom Recovery which allows you to flash mod zips, Custom ROM’s, Custom Kernel’s, create backup of current ROM etc. If you are android enthusiast who always plays with your device by flashing ROM’s, Kernel’s etc., then this recovery is must. So in order to install CWM recovery on Xperia P follow the procedure listed below.
- Backup TA partition from here.
- Download and install USB drivers suitable for your device from here.
- Unlock Bootloader.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your Xperia P. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Install CWM Recovery on Xperia P:
1. Download and Extract CWM Recovery Package from here on your PC.
2. Run install.bat as administrator.
3. Connect Xperia P to PC with OEM data cable with USB Debugging Enabled.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions.
In case you got any queries or you face any difficulties regarding this post, feel free to reach us through the comment box below.