Install CWM 6 Recovery on Galaxy Note 4 N910C, N910U, N910F, N9108V, N910K, N910G, N910S, N9106W
Galaxy Note 4 was the latest Android flagship from Google and it has already made its debut in some countries like UK, India etc. It is the powerful beast from Samsung with high end specs packed into it. Today in this guide we will guide you on how to install CWM 6 Recovery on Galaxy Note 4 N910C, N910U, N910F, N9108V, N910K, N910G, N910S and N9106W. So follow the steps listed below and successfully install CWM 6 Recovery on Galaxy Note 4.
Before we proceed to installation process, we have to take a backup of all of your data stored on your device, so that if any data is lost during the installation we can restore it back. We also have to follow the other steps listed below:
- Enable USB Debugging from the path Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Charge your device to at least 65% – 75%, so that Note 4 will not get turned off in between the installation process.
- Make sure your device model is listed in the below compatibility list:
[box type=”info” ]
Now as you have prepare your device, you now have to prepare your PC for the installation process. To do so follow the steps listed below:
- Download and install USB drivers suitable for your device to your PC from here.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC from here.
- Kill PC suits like Samsung Kies etc. so that they won’t interfere with Odin while the installation process is under progress.
Assuming that you have prepare your device and PC by following the above steps, let’s now proceed to install CWM 6 Recovery on Galaxy Note 4.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your Galaxy Note 4. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Install CWM 6 Recovery on Galaxy Note 4:
- Download the suitable CWM 6 Recovery image for your device from below:
[box type=”download” ]
N910F CWM 6
N9108V CWM 6
N910G CWM 6
N9106W CWM 6
- Download the Odin software from here to your PC.
- Power off Galaxy Note 4.
- Boot into Download Mode, to do so, press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power button simultaneously until you see some warning text on screen. Now press Volume Up key to enter into Download mode.
- Run Odin in PC as administrator.
- Connect your device to PC using original USB Data Cable.
- Once your device is detected in Odin, you will see “Added!!“ message in odin.
- Now make sure only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked and remaining all the other options are unchecked.
- Now click on AP / PDA and choose the downloaded CWM 6 Recovery file which is in .tar.md5 format.
- Hit start to start the flashing process.
- Once done your device will reboot automatically.
- Power off your device and boot into Recovery Mode. To do so, press Volume Up + Home + Power button simultaneously until you see some text on screen.
- Now you should be in CWM 6 Recovery Mode.
That’s all now you have CWM 6 Recovery on Galaxy Note 4. If you any queries then do let us know in the comment section below.