Sony Xperia M C1904, C1905 has been updated to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware based on build number 15.4.A.1.9. o if you are running on this firmware and want to install CWM Recovery and Root Xperia M C1904, C1905 then follow the procedure below.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location.
- The charging level on your smartphone should be more than 80%.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device.
- Unlock Bootloader on your device from here.
How to install CWM 6 Recovery on Xperia M C1904, C1905:
1. Download the CWM Recovery form here to your PC.
2. Copy the zip file to your device’s internal Storage, also extract it on your PC to obtain Boot.img file. Copy the Boot.img file to Fastboot folder on your PC.
3. Now open the CMD in Fastboot folder. Power off Xperia M completely and press the Volume Up key and connect it to PC.
4. Now a Blue LED light glows indicating that your device is connected in Fastboot Mode.
5. Give the first command: fastboot flash boot boot.img
This will flash the recovery on Xperia M.
6. Give another command: fastboot reboot
This will reboot your device.
7. As soon as you see the Sony Logo and the Pink LED press the Volume Up key to enter into Recovery Mode. Now in Recovery Mode select “Install zip from SD card > Choose Zip from SD card” and choose the copied zip file and install it.
8. Once done, you are all done with installing of CWM Recovery on Xperia M.