iBall Andi 5.5 N2 officially launched with quad-core Processor and HD display – Check Specs and Pricing here.
iBall after launching iBall Andi Uddann and iBall Andi 4.5 K6 has now added a new flagship to its Andi series. iBall has officially launched the iBall Andi 5.5 N2, which was already available to buy at online stores. The Smartphone was launched for Rs. 14,999, but the Smartphone is available for cheaper price than the official price at online stores. At Flipkart iBall Andi 5.5 N2 is available for Rs. 12,199. The device is given its name depending upon its screen size.iBall Andi 5.5 N2
iBall Andi 5.5 N2 sports a 5.5 inch HD IPS display with 720 x 1,280 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.2 GHz quad core Cortex A7 processor coupled with 1GB RAM and 4GB internal memory, which is expandable up to 32GB using microSD card. It gives its users Android 4.2 Jelly Bean experience with quality performance.
iBall Andi 5.5 N2 features a 12 MP rear Camera with auto focus and LED flash and a 2 MP front facing Camera. It supports connectivity features like 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS etc. The device packs a 2500 mAh battery and supports additional features like Flip to mute and USB internet. It supports sensors like Proximity sensor, Light sensor and G-Sensor.
iBall Andi 5.5 N2 Specifications:
- Dual SIM, GSM + GSM (Dual Standby).
- 5.5 inch HD IPS display.
- 720 x 1,280 pixels resolution.
- 1.2 GHz quad core Cortex A7 processor.
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS.
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal Storage (expandable up to 32GB using microSD card).
- 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS.
- 12 MP rear Camera with auto focus and LED flash.
- 2 MP front facing camera for video calling.
- Proximity sensor, Light sensor and G-Sensor.
- Flip to mute and USB internet.
- 2500 mAh battery.
iBall Andi 5.5 N2 Price and availability:
iBall Andi 5.5 N2 is available for cheaper price than it official price i.e., 14,999. It is available at Flipkart for 12,199.