HTC Desire 501 a Dual SIM Android Smartphones with 4.3 inch Display launched in INDIA today. Checkout it’s Specs, Reviews and price :
HTC has introduced HTC Desire 501 Dual SIM Smartphone in its Desire series in INDIA today. This Smartphone is launched along with HTC Desire 601 and HTC desire 700 in INDIA today. The single SIM variant of this Smartphone is launched in Taiwan last month this year.HTC Desire 501
HTC Desire 501 comes with 4.3 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen Display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. It is powered by 1.15 GHz NovaThor U8520 processor. It comes with 1 GB RAM for its smooth performance and 8 GB internal storage which is expandable up to 32 GB using microSD.
It is packed with 8MP rear camera with BSI sensor, F/2.0 aperture and LED Flash and a 2.1MP front facing camera for video calling. It runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS with HTC Sense UI. It supports basic connectivity features like 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, NFC and GPS. It is powered using 2100 mAh Li-Ion battery.
HTC Desire 501 Dual SIM Specifications :
- It is a Dual SIM Smartphone with Dual Stand by.
- Display: 4.3 inch capacitive touchscreen display.
- Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels resolution.
- Processor: 1.15 GHz NovaThor U8520 dual core processor.
- OS: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.
- RAM: 1 GB RAM.
- Memory: 8 GB internal storage, expandable up to 32 GB using microSD card.
- Camera: 8 megapixel rear camera with BSI Sensor, F/2.0 aperture and LED flash.
- Secondary Camera: 2.1 megapixel front facing camera for video calling.
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, EDGE/GPRS, GPS, DLNA, NFC.
- Battery: 2100 mAh Li-Ion Battery.
HTC Desire 501 Dual SIM Price in INDIA :
It is Launched in INDIA today with a price tag of Rs. 16,890, which is approximately $ 276.