HTC Desire 400 with 4.3 inch display spotted online – Specs, details.
HTC after launching three mid range Android Smartphones HTC Desire 501, 601 and 700 earlier this Year, is now planning to launch HTC Desire 400, another budget Android Smartphone. The HTC Desire 400, a dual-sim Smartphone is spotted on the company’s Russian and Ukrainian websites.HTC Desire 400 Dual SIM
The HTC Desire 400 Dual SIM features a 4.3 inch touch screen display with 480 x 800 pixels resolution. This Smartphone is powered by 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 200 Processor with 1GB RAM and 4GB internal memory, which is expandable up to 32 GB using microSD card.
The Desire 400 runs on Android Jelly Bean OS. It is packed with 8 MP rear Camera with auto focus, f/2.0 aperture and LED flash. It also sports a secondary 1.6 MP front facing camera for video calling. The device packs 1800 mAh battery, which is claimed to power the device whole day.
Coming to software it comes with all HTC’s customizations like its home-brewed custom Sense interface and HTC BlinkFeed etc. The device weighs about 123 grams and has chassis dimensions as 131.8 x 66.9 x 9.9 mm.
HTC Desire 400 Specifications:
- Dual- SIM: Yes, with dual Standby.
- Display: 4.3 inch touch screen display.
- Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels (WVGA) resolution.
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 200 Processor.
- OS: Android Jelly Bean OS.
- RAM: 1GB RAM.
- Memory: 4GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB using microSD card.
- Camera: 8 MP rear Camera with auto focus, f/2.0 aperture and LED flash.
- Secondary Camera: 1.6 MP front facing camera for video calling.
- Battery: 1800 mAh battery.
- Weight: 123 grams.
- Dimensions: 131.8 x 66.9 x 9.9 mm.
HTC Desire 400 Price:
HTC hasn’t announced its pricing and global availability yet. It is quiet likely that HTC will soon launch this phone in INDIA.