Are you looking for how to root Micromax Canvas Fun A76 then for you guys I’m posting here the procedure on how to root Micromax Canvas Fun A76. Before proceeding to root Micromax Canvas Fun A76 let’s have a look at the article describing what rooting in Android is here. After reading what rooting is, we can proceed to root Micromax Canvas Fun A76.
First of all let’s have a quick look at some of the pre-requisites, to avoid bricking of your device.
- Make a complete backup of all your data including SMS, Contacts etc., though rooting won’t erase data, it is always to be good on safe side.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from the Developer Options, by following the appropriate steps.
- Charge your device to at least 75% to avoid bricking of your device.
- Enable “Unknown Sources” option from the path “Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources”.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible for any damage occurred to your device for not following the steps properly. So proceed at your own risk!!!
How to Root Micromax Canvas Fun A76:
1. Download the Framaroot app from here to your PC.
2. Now copy this apk file to your device’s SD card.
3. Navigate to the apk file using File Manager.
4. Install the app.
5. Now locate Framaroot app from the app drawer and open it.
6. Now choose SuperSU from the menu and choose “Boromir” from the exploit method.
7. Now follow the on screen instructions.
8. Now reboot your device.
That’s it after your device boots up you can find SuperSu app in the app drawer. Alternatively you can check if your device is successfully rooted or not using Root Checker app from Play Store. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while doing the same.