Check the tutorial to root your Oppo Find 7a Android phone.
The Oppo Find 7a is a 5.5-inch LCD capacitive touch screen with 1080*1920 pixels screen resolutions. The device is powered with 2.3 GHz Quad Core Krait 400 processor with Qualcomm MSM8974AB Snapdragon 801 chipset. As the device is not from major brands like Sony, Samsung or HTC, the sale of these devices is comparatively low. Though your Smartphone differs in company, but mind to root their android phone is same for all mobile users. The benefit of rooting is access to some additional features like download paid apps for free from black market, customs ROMs, etc. Follow the below guide to root your Oppo Find 7a android Smartphone.
Quick Pre Requisites:
There is nothing Pre Requisites required to root your Oppo Find 7a. Just you needed the operating knowledge of your device.
Disclaimer: Gadgets Academy is not responsible for any damage occurred to your Oppo Find 7a device which is very unlikely if you follow the instructions carefully.
Guide to Root Oppo Find 7a:
- Download the root required ZIP file from HERE
- Copy the downloaded file and paste it in the root folder of your device (root folder implies default folder which opens when you caoonect your device to PC)
- Power off your android phone
- Now reboot your device to stock Oppo recovery by pressing the ‘power’ and ‘volume down’ buttons.
- Select English as your default language and then select option “Instal Zip file”.
- The zip file you copied from PC has to be selected here followed by valid installation process.
- That’s it Oppo Find 7a, your device has been successfully rooted.
Note: If there is a error showing “Wmjan_Gms_4.3 does not install (installation failed)” after rooting process, then download this file and flash it in the same way as mentioned above.