LeTV Le1s X507 now can be easily rooted with the help of KingRoot application. It is a one click root process without using computer. So, just follow the below step by step procedure to get root access on your LeTV Le1s Android 5.0 Lollipop smartphone.
To remind you, LeTV Le1s X507 is a budget Android phone launched in India with a price tag of Rs. 10,999. It includes some high-end features and hardware like 3GB RAM, 2.2GHz Helio X10 Turbo MTK 6795T octa-core processor, fingerprint scanner, Android Lollipop (Upgradable to Marshmallow 6.0), and a massive 3000mAh battery with quick charge feature.
Disclaimer: Rooting voids your company warranty. Proceed at your own interest.
Root LeTV Le1s X507 using KingRoot
1. Download KingRoot application APK from HERE.
2. Transfer the file to your device storage and follow the on-screen instructions to install the KingRoot app.
3. Once done, launch the app from App Drawer.
4. Wait for a while as the app detects your device model number and root status.
5. Now you will see an option called “START ROOT” at the bottom of the screen. Tap on it to begin the rooting process.
6. The process takes up to 3-5 minutes to complete. Once completed, you will see a message “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device!” which states that the LeTV Le1s is successfully rooted.
7. You can download and installed third party Android app called “Root Checker” for confirming the root access.