Here is complete guide to root Lenovo S930 with quick and easy steps to be followed. So root Lenovo S930 and get access to root only apps.
Rooting brings your device to new state and gives access to root-only apps, new features to use and a long lasting battery life. After the root of Lenovo S930 you will bring VRoot and a superb Chinese root manager in your Smartphone. The performance of your gadget will be improved by VRoot and the other thing that it doesn’t mind is the Android version. That means Vroot is friendly with the entire version ranging from Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) to Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean).
Also Read: Root Lenovo S930 Using One Click Root Method
The rooting manager is not able to get you superuser, SuperSU or anything similar to that. But in this guide it will be shown steps which will flash the SuperSU on your phone.
Pre-requisites required to Root Lenovo S930:
- Make backups of the device
- Use a separate personal computer
- Don’t flash a custom recovery on your device
- Don’t forget to turn USB Debugging on
To begin the flashing of the VRoot, you need to find proper file for successful rooting and then follow the below steps:
- Download the file on you PC. Click Here to download.
- Then flash it after it is saved on latter
- Then open the downloaded file
- Now find out the exact steps to root your phone with it
Disclaimer: Gadgets Academy is not responsible for any damage to your device. Try the process at your own risk.
Guide on How to install VRoot tool
The installation of the rooting tool on your Lenovo S930 is quite simple. After getting rooting application on your PC, flash it on your device afterwards and then start the rooting process.
First step for installing rooting file on your Lenovo S930 is launching the Vroot and tapping “Next” and then clicking the “Next” again.
Now don’t forget to create a Start Menu Folder. After creating Start Menu Folder tap “Next”.
Next step is to Create a Desktop Icon and then go for next option for one more time.
Now the last step appears i.e, Finish button. Before tapping it unselect the launch root if you wish to not to launch the VRoot right after the finish process.
Instructions for Safe Rooting
The following instructions are to be followed for quick and smooth rooting of Lenovo S930.
1. Launch the VRoot and wait for the message to appear on the device screen,
2. Connect the phone in USB debugging mode,
3. After the comp deducts your S930, make sure the VRoot is still running,
4. Then you will see a pic on your screen and it will contain the name of the device,
5. Then look the ‘Root’ option button and tap it.
6. Then the process of rooting starts,
7. This takes 2 minutes of time and after that your device will be rooted,
8. Once seeing the message on the screen wait till the S930 reboot and then disconnect the device from the PC
9. Now the device is successfully rooted and enjoys the root-free apps and other features.
How to Flash SuperSU
If you don’t want to see the weird 1.0.4 Chinese root manager on your S930 follow the bellow steps:
- Download SuperSU app from PlayStore,
- Install the app and open it,
- Select the necessary buttons when the app needs your permission,
- Then select “OK” to flash SU binary,
- Now freeze the Chinese 1.0.4 tool in titanium backup.
- Then run again SuperSU app and it will be shown that your device Lenovo S930 is rooted and the SuperSU is present on device.