Want to Root HTC One E8, so that you can get most out of your HTC One E8 Android Smartphone like installing Custom ROM’s, Custom Kernel’s, download paid apps from free, remove bloatware from your device and free up internal storage and many more. Check here the list of advantages and disadvantages of Rooting in Android. Once done, you can proceed to Root HTC One E8.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location or on your PC.
- Make sure USB Debugging on your device.
- Charge your device to at least 80 percent.
- Unlock the Bootloader on your HTC device.
- Install TWRP Recovery on HTC One E8.
Root HTC One E8:
1. Download Rooting Package from here to your PC.
2. Copy the Downloaded Rooting Package to the root of your device’s SD card.
3. Power off HTC One E8.
4. Enter into Recovery Mode. To do so, press and hold Volume Up + Power button simultaneously. Now you should be in Fastboot Mode, now from the list select Recovery to enter into Recovery Mode.
5. Once you are in Recovery Mode, select Install zip from SD card and choose the Rooting Package and install the same.
6. Once installed, ++++Go Back++++ and select reboot system now, this will boot your device in normal mode.
7. Once your device boots up, look for SuperSU app in app drawer, you can also confirm the Root access on your device using Root Checker App.
That’s all now you have successfully Root HTC One E8 following simple and easy steps.