HiLive 16 is a 6-inch new Android Smartphone. Check HiLive 16 specs, features, reviews and pricing.
HiLive 16 has 6-inch IPS LCD screen with an resolution of 1920 × 1080p and runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS. The device is powered with MediaTek MT6592 eight-core processor along with the Mali 450 GPU which has the capacity to support dual channel LPDDR2 1066.
The Smartphone also comes with 2GB RAM, 13MP Rear camera and 8 MP front facing camera. The Internal storage of the device variants as 16GB/32GB which can be expandable with microSD card. The connectivity includes 3.5mm headset audio jack, WiFi, Bluetooth and has 3000 mAH battery support.
HiLive 16 Specifications:
- Display: 6-inch IPS LCD Screen
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080p Resolution
- Dimensions: 151.2×79.2×8.3 mm
- RAM: 2 GB
- Processor: MediaTek(MTK6592) Octa-Core processor
- Software: Jellybean 4.3 Android OS
- Internal Storage: 16GB/ 32GB Memory Card
- Camera: 13MP/8MP Front/Rear Facing Camera
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headset audio jack, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Battery: 3000 mAh Battery
Price and Availability:
Device with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB variant costs $283, while 2 GB RAM and 32 GB variant costs $333. As of now the HiLive 16 phone is only available in China but soon it comes to global availability.