Gionee Elife E7 with 5.5 inch 1080p full HD Display launched in INDIA – Check its Specs, Details and Pricing.
Gionee, the Smartphone manufacturer has launched its Gionee Elife E7 in India along with the Elife E7 mini. The Elife E7 Smartphone is priced for Rs. 29,999 and comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Processor. The Smartphone has new Android UI which is completely different from Samsung’s Touchwiz, it is called Gionee Amigo 2.0 UI.Gionee Elife E7 and Elife E7 mini launch
Gionee Elife E7 Features a 5.5 inch full HD 1080p IPS touchscreen OGS Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It has 1920 x 1080 Pixels resolution and is powered by 2.2 GHz quad core snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330 GPU. It sports a 2/3GB RAM and 16/32GB internal memory. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS with Gionee’s Amigo 2.0 UI.
It is packed with 16 Megapixel Rear Camera with auto focus, 1080p video recording and LED flash. The phone supports the basic connectivity features like 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB, OTG, NFC, Wi-Fi Direct. The device is powered by a 2500 mAh built-in battery.
Gionee Elife E7 Mini Specifications:
- Dual SIM: Yes, dual standby.
- Display: 5.5 inch full HD 1080p IPS touchscreen OGS Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Pixels resolution.
- Processor: 2.2 GHz quad core snapdragon 800 processor.
- GPU: Adreno 330 GPU.
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS with Amigo UI.
- RAM: 2/3GB RAM.
- Memory: 16/32GB internal Memory.
- Camera: 16 MP rear Camera with auto focus, 1080p video recording and LED flash, Sapphire lens.
- Secondary Camera: 8 MP front facing Camera with auto focus.
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB, OTG, NFC, Wi-Fi Direct.
- Battery: 2500 mAh Built-in Battery.
- Weight: 150 grams.
- Dimensions:150.6 x 75.0 x 9.5 mm.
Gionee Elife E7 Price:
It is launched in India today with a price tag of Rs.29,999 (approx $486).
If you got this Smartphone and want to share your review, then you can share with us in comment section.