Do you have Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE I9195 and your device is unable to get Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update via OTA, then don’t worry you can also update your device by following the below steps. This Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update is dubbed as XXUBML1 build number.
Before continuing to update your device to Android 4.2.2 Jellybean let’s have a quick look at some of the quick Pre-Requisites listed below.
- Make a backup of all your data on your device to a safe location, don’t use Kies application to backup your data as it will not help you in restoring the data.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device by going to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”.
- Charge your Galaxy S4 Mini LTE to at least 75%, to avoid the bricking of your Galaxy S4 Mini.
Once you are done with all the above pre requisites then you can continue to update your device to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible for any damage occurred to your device for not following the steps correctly. Proceed at your own risk!!!
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE I9195 with Official Android 4.2.2 Firmware:
1. Download the Android 4.2.2 Jellybean firmware package and Odin to your PC.
2. Download and Install USB drivers for your mobile in your PC.
3. Open Odin on your PC and extract the firmware package which you have downloaded.
4. Power off your device and enter into Download Mode by pressing “Volume Down + Home + Power button” simultaneously until you see warning message. Now press Volume Up to enter into Download Mode.
5. Now connect your device to PC while the the phone is still in Download Mode, using the original USB data cable.
6. You will see that your device is listed in Odin under ID:COM.
7. Now click on PDA in Odin and select the Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Firmware file which you got after extracting the firmware package, and click on Start to start flashing the firmware package on your device.
8. Please wait until the firmware package is flashed on your device and you will see PASS message, and you will see that your device reboots automatically.
9. Let your device boot successfully, don’t worry if your device takes more time as the first boot may take up to 5-6 minutes.
Note: If your device gets into boot loop then you need to remove your battery and re-insert it and then power your deice. If the device still gets into boot loop then you have to follow the above steps again.