Cherry Mobiles today unveiled three new smartphones in the Flare series- the Flare 4, Flare S4, and Flare S4 Plus. Along with the handsets, the company has also made a new interesting announcement of releasing Android Lollipop update to its devices. Cherry has made a list of 7 devices which will be upgraded to Lollipop in the next coming months.
The following are the Cherry phones to get Android Lollipop update-
- Flare S3 – OTA Available
- Flare S3 Lite – OTA Available
- Flare S3 Mini – Confirmed 2016
- Flare S3 Octa – Confirmed 2016
- Flare S3 Power – Confirmed 2016
- Touch XL – OTA Available
- Flare X – SD card update Available/ OTA Confirmed 2016
Coming to the time period, few of the Cherry Smartphones already started receiving Android Lollipop update while others will receive in the next coming days. So, users stay tuned as you will be soon experiencing the new material design of Lollipop OS.