YU Yutopia is the company flagship smartphone which packs with powerful hardware and runs on Android 5.1.1 CM12.1 OS. Yureka and Yuphoria which are the YU mid-rangers already performed a superb job in the Indian market and the company is expecting the same from Yutopia. The reason behind great success of these YU smartphones is the Cyanogen OS. Currently all these YU mobiles are running on CM12.1 ROM. It might take time for official CM13 ROM based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow to be rolled out for these devices.
So, all those Yutopia users who wanted to experience Android 6.0 Marshmallow they can try the unofficial CM13 developed by XDA member, Santhosh M. As it is in still develop mode, you can find some bugs and issues after flashing the ROM. You can refer the below source link for updates on bugs and stability reports.
So, are you ready to install CM13 Marshmallow 6.0 Rom on your Yutopia, then do follow the below quick steps. Also make sure you have root access and TWRP Recovery install on your device. Also back-up the old Rom in order to restore back in case of any issues and charge the device well enough.
How to Install CM13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM in YU Yutopia:
1. Firstly you need to download CM13 ROM and Gapps package for Yutopia. Copy these .zip files to SD card of your device using a USB cable.
2. Now you need to reboot the device into TWRP recovery using appropriate hardware keys.
3. Now flash CM13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM and Gapps 6.0 from the recovery.
4. Next step is to Clear cache and Clear data from TWRP recovery.
5. Once done, reboot your device into normal mode.
6. Congratulations! You have just flashed unofficial CM13 Marshmallow 6.0 ROM in your Yu Yutopia.
Do share your experience with the CM13 ROM in the below comment box.